Thursday, October 22, 2009

Challenge

I'm reading an old issue of Self Magazine (Feb 09 to be exact) and I just saw the article named "See Jenna Run". I am going to take it on, just as she did. I have two weeks. Not 10 days like is suggested, mostly because of school. So I will blog my process:

1. Make a healthy, tasty Crock-Pot meal
This will be a bit hard, but I'm sure I'll get it done :)

2. Dress in a fresh way for work
I don't have many clothes I don't wear on a daily basis, so I think I'm going to try pairing up different things, and I bought make-up so I will be counting that.

3. On a workday, go for a 20-minute jog
Shouldn't be too hard :)

4. Get eight hours of sleep.
Are you kidding me? I think this will be the hardest.

5. Reconnect with an old friend
This will be hard. But I have a few people from my junior high in a college class I had; I never ever speak to her because we weren't great friends in school. I think I'll just try to have a conversation with her.

6. For one day, don't Blackberry
Are you effing kidding me? Ouch!

7. On a workday, do 25 crunches
Easy Peasy

8. Curl up with a book and relax
I can so do that:)


So wish me luck, I hope to get all of these done, and as I said I will blog along the way :)

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin,
    I think that those things are really good. I need to work on reconnecting with people I've lost touch with. I hope you have a great experience over the next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete