Saturday, October 10, 2009

18 followers?

I have 18 followers! Yay!



So for biology extra credit today I had to count squirrels in a nearby town, not only that but at 7:30am. It was the equivalence of torture.



So, I haven't actually told anyone how I've been lately. Well I guess I have, but anyway.



I have been pretty good, very in love, you will probably hear about William a few times, for those who haven't already.



Anyway , today has been cold, but pretty relaxing:











Me relaxing, reading Lock and Key;








Yum hot chocolate! Can't wait to start reading again, but will be online for awhile, catching up on more blogs, and facebook :) Going to start watching Glee soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    Yes, I'm a Gleek and I'm proud of it :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is glee?

    Counting squirrels at 7:30 on a Saturday morning--wow, complete torture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a show about a Glee Club, I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

    It was major torture, lol

    ReplyDelete