Monday, October 26, 2009

Challenge #1 (6)

For those who don't know what I"m talking to refer to here.

Okay, so I'm not sure if this counts, but my blackberry is dead with no charger, therefore I am stuck on an old cell phone with no net, therefore I am technically not blackberrying. Yes it's by force, but I'm still not doing it!

As long as after I get a charger I still don't blackberry until I get home, we're good.

To be honest, I completely forgot I wanted to start this challenge today until I looked back on my blogs. But that's okay, I started without meaning too!

This weekend was really boring. Lately I have been major studying about Columbine, and I'm not really sure why, except it intrigues me. The signs, the aftermath, it all really intrigues me. Today I am FINALLY ordering Columbine by Dave Cullen.

I have been meaning to for awhile now, but thinks always come up. Like I went to buy it at Barnes N Noble, and they only had hard back and it was outrageously expensive. So, that will be ordered today, Thank God. I read some of it at Barnes N Noble and his insight is amazing, so expect a review on that one soon, as I will read it fast, I guarantee it.

But, I have a class coming up, so that is all for now. Will try to get a blog in this afternoon, no promises though!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Miss Caitlin! I got your book sent today so you should see it by Thursday or so.

    IMHO it should NOT count. You would if you could and you know it! :-)

    ReplyDelete