Tuesday, October 27, 2009

All nighters...ew

So, I am doing an all nighter because there's more things to do than hours in the day. Hoping to get all caught up tonight though. Let's just hope so..

So, random, but I want more followers!

Something about the more people reading what I have to say, the more accountable I am for things I say I'm going to do. Does that make sense? So, for those who read me on a daily basis (now that I'm blogging daily) mind giving me a shout out? I would do giveaways for it, but being a broke college student is no fun :(

But, thank you if you do. If not, it's fine, I love you anyway <3

3 comments:

  1. I remember the wonderful world of all-nighters .... oh wait .... I do all-nighters for a living now! It does get easier (says the girl who's about to fall over she's so flippin exhausted!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will :-) give you a shout out!

    I am glad you got the book! It is a good one! I got it from Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink.

    When you are done with it you can just pass it on to someone else.

    ReplyDelete