Saturday, May 2, 2009

Apparently sleep is important.

For the past week or so I've been telling myself I'll never lose weight, and the such. Lately I've been sleeping more, say the past 2-3 days, and I've been thinking about how much energy I have, just getting the recommended 8 hours and not napping. So, I was telling myself I could do anything I want, I have energy, I'm young, etc etc. So I planned my meals yesterday, so that mom could go grocery shopping and such. I got up this morning and had planned for:

1 orange
2 Toaster Waffles (barely sprinkled in syrup)
and 4 pcs of microwave bacon

well 1 orange, 1/2 a toaster waffle, and 3 pcs of bacon later I feel stuffed. Not literally lol. I realized I was starting to feel not so hungry, so I moved my plate to the side and told myself if in 20 minutes I haven't felt hungry, I can scrape it.

I feel proud of myself!

My ipods dead so not done a work-out yet, but am charging it and as soon as it's charged gonna do a C25k, and later hopefully gonna do some Jillian <3

Hope to post a lot more often, I feel bad posting on a weightloss blog, when I'm not doing anything to lose weight. Maybe now it will be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment