Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Failed Day #1

Mmk, so I totally failed, and I do have an excuse but it probably doesn't give it much justice.

This morning, my blood sugar must have went low, because I was shaking non stop, so I tried eating something and it helped. But then I ate and ate and ate. Not sure why, I wasn't very hungry at all. But, all it did was make me want to succeed for the rest of the day, and start tomorrow off right. Tonight gonna sleep 8 hours only, and hope that it helps, as 15 hours sure as heck don't.

Wish me luck on it :) Might post tonight after The Biggest Loser, and if not will post sometime tomorrow afternoon :)!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, Low blood sugar is SOOOO hard to get past. Good luck with the rest of the night! It does get hard to eat poorly during TBL, I'm always inspired to "do" something and not eat...

    ReplyDelete