Monday, May 11, 2009

*yawn*

I'm slowly working on all the organization stuff I want to get done by tomorrow. Today after my last final test {OUT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW!} mom was still in wal mart, so I decided to walk towards Wal Mart to meet her. I think I walked maybe 3/4 of a mile to a mile, which felt good beings I haven't walked in forever!

My eating hasn't been good today, so kinda glad I decided today will be for organization, I was starving this morning and I chose Burger King. An original chicken sandwich with a large fry (Ate about 1/3 of the fries).

Well, gonna go finish my meal plans and such :)

2 comments:

  1. Getting organized is crucial! When I'm not, I don't eat well...I don't eat balanced. So good for you for taking the time to do it.

    Congrats on taking your last final, whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, jo! I feel the same really, if I'm not at least 75% organized I get overwhelmed, eat a lot, and don't get anything done. Am hoping this eliminates that.

    ReplyDelete