Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So not motivated..

I woke up when my alarm went off this morning, so got the getting up part down apparently (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact I slept 15 hours last night...)

Anyway, now I can't get motivated to get up at all. I read through blogs, and now I feel like laying back down. I haven't eaten breakfast, nor did my CouchTo5k like I wanted too...Maybe a little bit more sleep is in order? Might lay down for another 30 mins-1 hr. And then get up, eat, and such. We'll see.

Bob Harper needs to put his challenge up on facebook, I actually want to participate today :(

Anyway, yeah, off to either lay down or force myself to get motivated and go get some food.

2 comments:

  1. This happens to me on occasion (except the 15 hour part) and when I force myself to eat, it helps a lot.

    I tend to get this way on the weekends moreso than weekdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it may have something to do with my summer just started and my mind is saying WTF ARE YOU DOING UP AT 7AM!?

    And that 15 hours does nothing but make me tired...stupid all nighters for finals :K

    ReplyDelete