Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A September 1st Start.

I ended up deciding to take a break from the lifestyle change until I was 18 and could have a bit more say in my life..

Long story lol, but mom pretty much said until I was 18 I would eat what SHE said.

So time for a Sept 1st start.

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces toast.

Going to eat and head to class, but I have a question. I walk around campus all day and then when I get home I just dont' feel like exercising. Should I see how I do with just walking around campus, and if the weight comes off then only add exercise when I feel like it? Or should I make myself exercise anyway.

Goal 1: Get off diet soda. Even if I'm drinking 1 or 2 regular sodas a day I need to get off the effects of aspartame and artificial sweeteners put in soda.

1 comment:

  1. When you walk on campus, I'm sure you're carrying a backpack and heavy books? The first week or two at most I'd count that. Then after that, I'd start to do something in addition to that.

    It's kind of like me and housework. The more active I am-great. Some days I do count housework as my exercise, but it's deep cleaning days. The normal stuff I just count as cleaning house. After awhile, that walking around campus will just be normal for you, so you'll want to boost it a bit.

    I take it you've turned 18? Happy birthday! Good luck with your classes! I'm glad to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete