Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Sorta Random Update

Okay, so I am getting a "goals" notebook ready again, only this time am writing in detail goals of what I want to accomplish to better myself.

It's not with me (I'm in the school library) or I would get it out.

I am going to start counting the walking around campus as mild exercise, because I always have about 20 to 30 pounds of books, and these are some logn walks. I know the walk across the bridge ( Will take a pic and post when my digitial camera comes in ) is about 1/2 a mile. 1/2 a mile with 20 to 30 lbs on your back is not easy ! lol

I am hoping to become a food blogger completely when the digi cam comes in , maybe will make me more accountable for what I eat.

Well that's about all for today. Have to give a speech *shudders* and take a biology test :(

(This was yesterday, but my school computer would not post it :()

2 comments:

  1. I think a goals notebook is a great idea! Can't wait to see your food pics!

    ReplyDelete