Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to Congratulate Myself

So we went to pizza hut, I wasn't going to tell my family they couldn't have it just because I WON'T eat like that. I ordered salad bar for me. I had three plates of salad which I'm not counting at all since it was all vegetables, and one slice of pizza.

That is great for me! I normally down a bunch of cheesesticks and a crapload of pizza. I was craving cheesesticks since everyone else was having them, so I grabbed moms, ate one bite, and told her to put the rest on the other side of her.

The exercise is down, still only got walking around campus, but I woke up with a horrible leg pain and it hasn't gone away, so not going to push myself, at least the walking is burning calories.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Pizza Hut victory!!! That's fantastic!

    Give your body time to get used to walking around the campus--take care of that leg.

    You are doing it! Yay you!

    ReplyDelete