Saturday, July 18, 2009

*is really feeling confident*

My water intake is way up, my calorie intake down, and while I'm not majorly working out I feel great!

Breakfast today: 3 eggs scrambled 2 pieces toast
Lunch: 2 chicken breast with 1 cup shells n cheese

I know not great

I also had some watermelon which was amazing!

I may try wrapping the chicken in spinach and see how it is, I've never had spinach but trying my hardest to add it in some.

I will blog again later to let you guys know how the rest of my day went!

3 comments:

  1. What you had looks great to me!!!

    Moderation, not deprivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, karen!

    I am going to test it at a restaurant tonight, that will take some major willpower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moderation is the key. It also helps me to look at a certain food, and then walk away from it and do somethign else and if I still crave it or want it, ill eat it. If you set yourself to try and cut out all enjoyable foods, it will only make you despise dieting. I also recommend for workouts, start slow. I play wii active on the wii, and I try hard to complete every activity. Its enough to get your heart pumping, but at the same time it is enough to make you feel the burn.

    Good luck on your journey! thank you for following mine.

    ReplyDelete