Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The end of the day

My day was so-so eating wise. Definitely room for improvement, but way better than normal. My overall day ended up sucking. I'm really tired and too lazy to retype it so I'll just copy and paste what I said to Kaelin:

(10:25 PM) (*)Caitlin is arou: ok so
he knew I was studyign for a test
and he was like WAH GO TO WAL MART WITH ME I WANT TO GO BUY STUFF
(10:25 PM) (*)Caitlin is arou: so i was like offt w/e
and then we went to wal mart and he was like IF YOU DON'T DO EVERYTHING I SAY YOU CAN WALK HOME ASDFLKJASDFKLJ
(10:25 PM) (*)Caitlin is arou: and I was getting really annoyed so we went to the restaurant to meet my brother
and he was screaming at me and being rude to everyone
(10:26 PM) (*)Caitlin is arou: and telling me I was fuckings tupid for studying and caring about my grde
(10:26 PM) (*)Caitlin is arou: and then continued to call me fat and telling me I would fail on my diet
(10:27 PM) (*)Caitlin is arou: and he left me there so I ended up coming home starvnig so I may fail on the diet because I'm hungry and just want to eat!

Sorry for language and typos. Will follow up tomorrow :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin... thanks for joining up to follow my blog! I haven't been at this for very long and having this online community of fellow bloggers going through similar battles has really helped me. About your post: don't let other people dictate how things turn out for you. If someone calls you fat and says that you are going to fail, just stay focussed and know that what they say will not matter in the long run. This is a lifestyle that we are all embarking on! What we change now will be a part of who we are forever and one or two comments in an entire lifetime should not add up to much. Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete