Karen over at Make Just A Ripple gave me the Honest Scrap Award, Now I am to give it to 7 others, and give you 10 completely honest bits of information about myself! You will be sorry you asked!
Karen: I love reading her blog, and love following her success!Jo: I have loved reading her story, her progress, and about her life.
Crystal: Because she absolutely rocks!
Katie J : This woman owns my heart.
Laura:I love reading her blog, she is a pretty amazing person.
Alison : Met this one on twitter, and she is pretty KA.
Lyn :So inspirational, almost every post makes me tear up. She's came so far, and I am so proud of her.
Okay, so onto the 10:
1. I am slowly learning how to deal with my regrets, and my past. My fiance has been a huge help, and I don't thank him near enough.
2. I have extreme OCD tendencies, and I'm not sure I will ever over come them, nor do I want to.
3. I've never broken a bone. I've had some pretty bad injuries, but no broken bones.
4. I try to read people, and normally read to deep. This has caused me to fuck up a lot of relationships, and they are normally not salvageable. I did this with my fiance multiple times, but as he has the same problem, he overlooked it.
5. I am not a very religious person, but I want to put my kids in church. I am very confused as to how I want to do it.
6. I am so ready to have kids, and the main thing stopping me is financial stability.
7. I normally let myself get hurt to avoid hurting other people. I never put myself first, which is one reason I'm unhappy with my life.
8. I never ask the questions I want too, and instead bottle them up. This makes me very curious, all the time, and I always have something on my mind.
9. I am on facebook and twitter entirely too much, though most of my friends are more addicted than I am.
10. I love to read, but lately have stopped because for some reason I don't think it's important enough.
Now ... aren't you sorry you asked?