Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today has been good

Only 7:40 am and I've had breakfast and a work out.

The work-out kinda sucked. I was meant to be doing the Couch to 5k, but I started feeling really light headed when I tried to jog, so I decided to just walk for half an hour. Well now that I'm done I feel really light headed and don't feel like doing much, so am just letting myself rest for about half an hour, then need to shower and get ready.

I've decided I want to be under 200 by the end of the year, that's only about 15-20 pounds to lose, so very doable. Wish me luck on that, if I'd just stick to the lifestyle it may be easier!

Oh and did I mention, I've only been home about 5 mins and it is now pouring rain, glad I didn't decide to walk any further!

1 comment:

  1. Good job missing the rain. We were just leasing up our pups to walk when we got a downpoor, so we missed out last night.

    I think you have a wonderful goal and it IS very doable! I'll be cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete