Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Plan

Okay first off, w00t I have 3 followers! Yay

Anyyway:

I am going to work on getting everything ready for the lifestyle change. I realized it's not something I can say OK LET'S DO THIS to and it happen by itself. My sleep schedule is going to be weird, but I'll be sleeping 8 hours, so who cares?

I will be sleeping like 4pm-midnight, because late night is when I function the best, and it will mean getting more done in the morning, without losing too much sleep.

I am looking at forums, and more blogs, to join/follow, so if you have any ideas, let me know?

Gonna work on organizing some stuff before I go to sleep :)

1 comment:

  1. Woot!! And now you have 4!! LOL! Good luck. That sleep schedule is weird, but whatever works for you! I've never seen a fat Vampire! LOL! Maybe there's something to that! May you find loads of success!! Oh, and it's my eyeballs that I have problems with on the BB posting. I don't even read them! So if there are odd mistakes...now you know!

    ReplyDelete