Sunday, March 29, 2009

Journey to a Better Me

It is time for me to start worrying less about other people, and more about my life and health. The 4 hours of sleep a night, just so I can talk to friends until late, has to stop. The going out to eat at fattening places just to make friends happy, has to stop.

I always make excuses, such as how good food with more calories is, and how I can catch up on sleep on weekends. I'm done with it. So right now, well actually tomorrow as today is already off horrible, and I'm about to go to the hospital, I will lose weight, get more sleep, and worry more about my grades.

We'll see how this goes, so until tomorrow,

-Caitlin :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your journey. It's one worth taking. Good luck in school. I wanted to be a nurse when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete